Our customers use Airbly services to:
- Automate logbook generation which creates a detailed log of each flight.
- Automate Maintenance tracking to ensure aircraft are maintained and airworthy.
- Gets alerts for maintenance or usage that may require attention.
- Generate reports that summarize the usage of an aircraft.
AIRBLY PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING RECORDINGS TO THE AERONET APP...
- Take-off and landing position
- Engine time (3)
- Air time (3)
- Starts and landings (3)
- Torque events (3)
- Crew on board (3)
- Basic FDM
- Custom form data (2)
- Off-line data entry (2)
(1) When wired to sensors
(2) With free mobile/tablet App or wired LCD Screen
(3) Automatically sensed
Dimensions: 4” x 4” x 1”
Communication: Satellite, Blue-tooth
Installation: Dash Mounted
EMAIL: INFO@AIRBLY.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION